Steve, this is excellent work!
Remember, the objective is to customize this site's theme such that the color settings can be transferred over to our intranet.
- Left Side Bar: Dark Brown with Dark Text is difficult to read.
- Try possibly to make right side bar a lighter brown.
- Top Header Bar: Dark Brown with Dark Text is difficult to read.
- Dark brown is great for header as this is our color so lets keep this dark brown.
- Try to make the font a lighter color like white or something for only that region.
CURRENT THEME STRENGTHS:
- I love the light color pink on the table data below. This is most excellent.
This site might be helpful: Click Here. I have already put in our default TMI color code: #862E16. Notice the shades of brown that complement our primary brown color.
THEME SETTINGS SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERED TO INTRANET:
- We were getting security warnings because you set the logo to point to a URL that was not on an https domain.
- How did you get the light pink color for the list? I tried to replicate, but was unable to figure out how you did it.